We are so excited to start meeting for church again! We love and miss you, and we look forward to seeing you as soon as we can.
Here are the answers to some questions you may have.
What time is the service on May 17?
The morning service will be at 10:30 a.m. The evening service will be at 5:00 p.m.
Are there Sunday School or Bible Study classes?
No, there will be no Sunday School on May 17.
Should I wear a mask?
Yes. For those who are old enough and medically able, we ask that you wear a facemask/covering.
Masks will be required for entry. (We will have extras available for those in need.)
Is there anyone who should NOT come on May 17?
These 3 questions will be asked at the entrance. If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, please do not come:
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with anyone exhibiting the symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you had a fever of greater than 100 degrees in the past 48 hours?
How will the elderly and those at risk be protected?
If you are elderly or at risk and concerned that you may be vulnerable, we recommend that you stay home and watch the service on our livestream at https://www.facebook.com/
Are visitors allowed to come?
Yes! We welcome visitors in our community to be part of our service. Of course, all visitors and members alike will be expected to abide by our health & safety protocols.
What should I expect when entering the building?
In addition to a warm welcome and a spirit of excitement, everyone should expect some quick safety measures when entering:
- Each person will have their temperature quickly taken with a “no touch” forehead scanner to make sure no attendees have a temperature over 100 degrees.
- Be ready to confirm that you cannot answer “yes” to any of the 3 questions mentioned above.
- Ushers will help you find appropriate seating (see next question).
How will the seating be handled in the auditorium?
You will be seated by ushers, from front to back, alternating pews and maintaining distance between family units.
Will the nurseries be open?
No. Mothers and children are encouraged to attend this family service, but the nurseries will NOT open.
Families with small children may sit in the back of the auditorium.